Introduction: 31 Day Blog Challenge

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

“She knew what she wanted, got what she wanted, and did so with a measure of grace that made you realize that she operated on another level.”  -Babe Walker


This quote doesn't exactly fit me to a "T" but it's not really supposed to. No, I do not get everything that I want. If I did I would have a  car by now and clear skin. We can't always win. But I do like to live my life with the vision that "there is no plan B becuase plan A will work." (This also does not always prove to be successful.)

If you know me well, you know that Babe Walker is a huge inspiration when it comes to by daily attitude about things. And if you know what's best for you, you would have put your phone down by now and picked up White Girl Problems. Babe gives me fire and allows me to channel an inner sassy b**** in order to go about my daily routine with a little boost of confidence. 


I am also not a morning person..not
 sure if I ever will be


If you don't know me at all, I am a college freshamn studying business (something) at the University of Minnesota Duluth...and hopefully a minor in Womens Studies. I was born and raised in a small town in Minnesota while surrouned by an awesome and overprotective family. 

Some of my current hobbies consist of yoga, Netflix (21st century..whatever), dancing (regardless of skill),  napping, taking notes in awesome colored Sharpie markers, sweating out my problems in the bath tub, eating too much ice cream, and hanging with my chicas. 

Thank you to Pinterest, I am very excited to take on this 31 day blogging challenge! LETS GOOOO!

XOXO, Not Heidi Ho 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images